PWS Behavior Management: Proven Strategies for Childhood Through Adulthood
We want you to start the year off right so we’re bringing a PWS Behavior Management Conference near you! PWS is a unique developmental disability. You need to know specific strategies and interventions. We want to help you learn them! No matter the age of your loved one, you will find this conference immediately helpful. (Pssst, even children without PWS will benefit from the strategies you’ll learn!)
- Reduce Food-Related Battles
- Reduce Behavior Outbursts!
- Reduce Skin Picking!
- Reduce Repeated Questions!
- Reduce Anxiety!
- Increase Cooperation!
Also helpful for Extended Family, Babysitters, Teachers, Aides and all Professionals
Click to register for the conference near you:
- Sunday, February 24, 2019 | El Macero Country Club | El Macero, CA | 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019 | Beach Cities Health District | Redondo Beach, CA | 9:00 am – 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, March 24, 2019 | Beach Cities Health District | Redondo Beach, CA | 10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Lunch on your own. List of nearby restaurants will be provided. Sorry, childcare is not provided. Parking is free.
Ask your Regional Center to help pay for your registration. PWCF Vendor #PH1837