Prader-Willi California Foundation (PWCF)
Since 1979 Prader-Willi California Foundation has been dedicated to supporting people with Prader-Willi syndrome, their families, and the professionals who serve them. PWCF is funded by donations, grants, membership dues, and events. We invite you to join us.
A Full Life Without Limits
2018 PWCF Charity Golf Tournament
Join us for a day of golf benefiting Prader-Willi California Foundation
* Shotgun Start
* Continental Breakfast & Refreshments on Course
* Lunch and Awards Banquet
* Hole-In-One Prize, Contests, Auction
Click here for more details
Don’t Miss Out – January 28th Workshop
IEP Parent Empowerment Training for Parents of the Child/Teen with PWS
Learn what you need to know before your next IEP meeting:
- How does a school determine what services are necessary?
- How does a school determine whether a 1:1 aide is appropriate?
- How do I know if my child is benefiting from the services in the IEP?
- What are the needs of my child? How can I make sure she/he participates with other kids?
SAVE THE DATE
Visit Our Event Calendar for all our upcoming events
- February 28
- March 10 @ 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- April 8 @ 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- April 8 @ 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- April 14 @ 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- April 29 @ 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Watch the video that Justin & Jamie Burns put together for the Burns Truck & Trailer Services Charity Golf Tournament