Prader-Willi California Foundation (PWCF)
Since 1979 Prader-Willi California Foundation has been dedicated to supporting people with Prader-Willi syndrome, their families, and the professionals who serve them. PWCF is funded by donations, grants, membership dues, and events. We invite you to join us.
A Full Life Without Limits
SAVE THE DATE
Visit Our Event Calendar for all our upcoming 2016 events
- September 10 @ 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- September 11 @ 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- September 18 @ 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- September 24 @ 10:15 AM - 1:30 PM
- October 8 @ 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- October 9 @ 6:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Join Team PWCF!
We’re proud to be an official charity of the JetBlue Long Beach Marathon and Aquarium of the Pacific 5K Run/Walk
Experience the thrill of a lifetime as you cross the finish line knowing you’re supporting families affected by Prader-Willi syndrome
Join us for the Half Marathon on Sunday October 9th or the 5K on Saturday October 8th
New Brochure Now Available:
- PWCF has created a new brochure Someone You Know Has Prader-Willi Syndrome: How You Can Help. This brochure is intended for extended family, friends, babysitters and others and explains just exactly how they can be supportive of parents and helpful to someone who has PWS. Quick, easy to read sections cover General Support, Food Support, Social Support, and Behavioral Support.