“Seeing PWS Behavior Management Strategies More Clearly” Behavior Management Trainings
June 5 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Session 1: Food Security and Other Environmental Basics is June 5th!
All sessions live on Zoom from 10 AM – 12 PM PST. Each training session builds upon the information provided in prior sessions. Interactive Role Plays reinforce learning. Session Recordings provided to all participants.
- Session 1: June 5 – Food Security and Other Environmental Basics
- Session 2: June 12 – Empathy as a Powerful Intervention & Collaborative Problem-Solving
- Session 3: June 26 – Strategies to Reduce Arguing and Becoming Worn Down
- Session 4: July 10 – Strategies to Improve Cooperation
- Session 5: July 31 – Strategies to Avoid Disappointment and Unwanted Behaviors
- Session 6: Aug 14 – Understanding and Managing Obsessive-Compulsive Behaviors and When to Use Meds