Behavior Management Family Session #3
March 5 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Join us as we share PWS-specific behavior management interventions that reduce arguing and power struggles and improve cooperation.
Hosted by Lisa Graziano, M.A., LMFT, each live Zoom training in this 6-part series features learning-enhanced role play fun and allows plenty of time for your specific questions. Registration includes the handouts and video of all sessions, and as many people as can gather around your screen!
“These trainings have transformed how we approach Brooke and are very helpful. I’m looking at her behavior completely differently now because I understand it better!” ~ Molly F.
▪ Session #1 Jan 29: Food Security & Other Environmental Basics
▪ Session #2 Feb 26: Empathy & Collaborative Problem-Solving, Powerful Interventions
▪ Session #3 Mar 5: Strategies to Reduce Arguing and Becoming Worn Down!
▪ Session #4 Mar 25: Session #4: Strategies to Improve Cooperation
▪ Session #5 Aug 27: Strategies to Avoid Disappointment and Unwanted Behaviors
▪ Session #6 Sep 10: Managing Obsessive-Compulsive Behaviors & When to Use Meds
Click here for the flyer.