Make a donation in honor or in memory of someone special.
Your donation, large or small, provides vital support and services to individuals with PWS, their families, and the professionals who serve them.
Your monthly gift helps PWCF all year! Set up a sustaining donation by clicking here.
To donate offline:
- Print the PWCF Donation Form.
- Fill out the form.
- Include a check for the amount of your donation.
- Mail the completed form and your check to:
Prader-Willi California Foundation
1855 First Ave, Suite 201
San Diego, CA 92101
PWCF is a non-profit 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Your donation supports:
- PWS Multidisciplinary Clinics
- Residential Staff Training
- Educational Staff Training
- Family Educational Training; Annual State Conference; and other educational trainings
- PWCF’s Annual PWS Camp
- The production of educational DVDs, critical articles, and a quarterly newsletter
- Advocacy services for Regional Center services, school supports and services, and medical advocacy
- Support Groups and other family networking events
- Research efforts, both local and national
- And so much more