Join us for PWCF Members online meetings! We offer parent support groups and facilitated group chats for people with PWS to connect. Our regularly scheduled in-person meetings will now take place online.
You will receive a password in your email on file with PWCF to participate, or contact us to get the password to join the meetings. Check the list below for details on each group, and save the Zoom link and password so you’re ready to log in when it’s time to join. You can join by phone or computer. Please contact our office if you have any questions about how to use Zoom: firstname.lastname@example.org 310-372-5053
Statewide Family Share Groups
Ages 4 – Adult: Tuesdays 8 – 9 PM
- Next Meeting: Tuesday – August 4 (Zoom Link Meeting ID: 868-9993-7590)
- Every first Tuesday of the month: September 1, October 6, November 3, December 1
Ages 0 – 3: Wednesdays 8 – 9 PM
- Next Meeting: Wednesday – August 5 (Zoom Link Meeting ID: 829-5107-2234)
- Every first Wednesday of the month: September 2, October 7, November 4, December 2
Facilitated Online Chat Groups for People with PWS
These groups are a chance for people with PWS to connect with each other in a safe environment. Chat rooms will be moderated by Jenn Paige-Casteel, PWCF Board of Directors, and Emily Dame, M.Ed., Executive Director.
- School Age Chat Group (Suggested Ages 8 – 15) Fridays 3 – 3:30 PM (Zoom Link Meeting ID: 894 0901 3942 )
- Teens and Adults Chat Group (Suggested Ages 16+) Fridays 4 – 4:30 PM (Zoom Link Meeting ID: 890 0738 2422)