IEP Parent Empowerment Training for Parents of the Child/Teen with PWS
January 28 @ 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM$35 - $50
Learn How to Get What Your Child Needs from School
the process of becoming stronger and more confident, especially in controlling one’s life and claiming one’s rights.
Learn what you need to know before your next IEP meeting:
- How does a school determine what services are necessary?
- How does a school determine whether a 1:1 aide is appropriate?
- How do I know if my child is benefiting from the services in the IEP?
- What are the needs of my child? How can I make sure she/he participates with other kids?
- Presented by Roger Goatcher
PWCF President and Deputy Superintendent of Special Education.
By the end of this training, you will feel EMPOWERED
and have your own personal IEP Binder to use at your next IEP meeting!
Bring your child’s current IEP to get the most from this interactive workshop.